Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi-Ho-Cherry-O

I bought this cute little handmade owl on ETSY. His name is Weston. He is made out of recycled scraps of material such as upholstery. I had to buy him because I love owls & I love recycling. To my surprise I found him down from his usual perch on the living room piano playing a game of Hi-Ho-Cherry-O with my three year old son Eli.
They were having so much fun. It made me stop from my usual busy tasks & remember once again how much I love my children & why I love being a Mom!


2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Rochelle,
Thanks for your great and encouraging comments. It really helps! I love the Chinese quote. I am going to put it on my blog and then I will look up that Ensign article.
You have a wonderful family and I enjoying reading about them on your blog. Thanks, Kris

Jodi said...

That owl is adorable...so is your Eli! And I agree - my children are great reminders of what this life is all about!