Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prom

Sarah didn't know if she would be going to Prom this year, but on Tuesday night our neighbor asked her to go. I am excited for her to be able to go to Prom. I know she will have a lot of fun. This time she chose a more simple and comfortable dress because the dress that she wore to Preference was tight and hard to move in.


Sarah & her date...and Eli's toes.


Sarah's dress is eggplant purple satin with a sheer black overlay. She actually wanted this dress last time but we chose the longer, fancier dress.



Pinning on the Boutonniere. I should say...trying to pin on the Boutonniere.



This is who really got the job done right! He is a pro because he pinned on many corsages on girlfriends in high school!




Sarah's corsage. The ribbon matches perfectly with her dress. This time, we knew where to buy our flowers. Last time I was disappointed with the boutonniere that we purchased. I happened to see the box where Sarah's Preference date had purchased her beautiful corsage. I went there this time and I was so pleased. Sarah's date went to the same place and asked for matching roses and ribbon. By the time Heather is ready for dances, we will be pros at this.


5 comments:

B. Bentley said...

Everyone looks great. You guys can really pull everything together in short notice. Great Job.

Jodi said...

She looks beautiful!!! I couldn't get my boy to ask anyone - I keep telling him that he will regret it! Hopefully I can talk him into it before next year's prom rolls around!!

Anonymous said...

I hated putting the flowers on. I went to a ton of dances and I still never was that great about pinning it on. She looks so great andd happy.

Kimberly said...

Sarah looks absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe she is prom age already. It seems like just yesterday that we were going to prom. I hope Sarah had a wonderful time.

Shantelle said...

She looks beautiful!