Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Challenge

One of the blogs that I enjoy reading is the blog on a little girl named Gracie. It can be found here. I guess that I enjoy reading it because it reminds me to appreciate all the small moments that I have with me children, even when all I am doing is something as mundane as changing a diaper. I have read the entire blog with tears in my eyes from start to finish. In her most recent post she challenged everyone to take more pictures of your children this summer. So, the other night I took a few pictures before we went for an evening walk. I decided that since I will be having babies that are 17 months apart, I needed a double stroller. After a lot of research I found this one. I decided to purchase it now and get some more use out of it. I have enjoyed going on walks with Angelina and Eli in the evening when it is cool.







No comments: