With only 8 weeks left before the newest member of our family arrives, I have been busy trying to accomplish some of my "baby step" goals. I always feel as though my life will be coming to a stand-still and so I try to get things done that are important so that I can slow down and focus on my baby when she arrives. So here is my first baby step: To finish Eli's eye-spy quilt. Eli has been so excited for me to finish his quilt. He has been very patient. The back is made of Wall-e fleece and the front is made of various pieces of material that reflect things that Eli likes, such as Thomas the tank & Mickey mouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this picture. Eli looks so cute. We can't wait for the new arrival to get here.
You're a good mom! Those quilts are such a great idea - I need to start something like that and give them to my kids for Christmas or something! Thanks for sharing!
You can tell Eli just loves his new blanket. I can't believe you only have 8 more weeks to go!
Post a Comment