When I was a little girl, my Mom made Christmas stockings for my 2 brothers & I. I loved my Christmas stocking. Not only did my Mom make it, but it was different from any others that I had seen. Also, the center block of the stocking was from the same material as my brothers. So even though each one was unique, they were connected by a common thread. When I married my husband, he decided that he wanted one to match mine. So my Mom made him one. Each time a new child was added to our family she would make another one. My brother's families also have carried on the stocking tradition and each of their children have one. We all have a center block that is from the same original material. Please comment below & share what your Christmas stockings are like & why they are special in your family...
Kimball, Rochelle, & Sarah's stockings

2 comments:
Those are so pretty, and a nice tradition. My mother in law has had all our stockings knitted by someone she knows. I usually hang them on the stairway!
Our stockings are knitted. They all have something on them. Tom's -Santa Mine-teddy bear- Ryan-reindeer- Jacob-snowman and Noah took claim to Tom's but I found one on E-bay exactly like Noah's but with a white puff ball.
Post a Comment