Our neighbor invited our family over to shoot some arrows. He had purchased this set up the year before at Cabela's. I was home making the mashed potatoes, so I missed the photo op. Here is Kimball & the kids having fun with some of their best friends, our neighbors across the street.
Monday, December 1, 2008
A Day of Thanks
We had a quiet Thanksgiving dinner here at home with our little family. Kimball cooked our turkey on the BBQ, which has been a long standing tradition in my family. It was nice having the turkey on the grill because then we had oven space for the pies & rolls that we made. Eli really wanted a pumpkin pie because he had seen one on an episode of Disney's Imagination Movers. So I made a pumpkin pie and Kimball made an apple pie. Eli is an extremely picky eater, so I was doubtful that he would like the pie. He was so excited all day to see the pumpkin pie. He kept asking if it was ready. However, one little taste and he decided that he didn't like pumpkin pie and that was the end of that conversation.
Kimball
Heather
Sarah
Joe
The intended target
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment