Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our little Faith Ann

The newest member of our family arrived on Friday, October 23rd at 4:07 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. We are so glad to finally have her here and we hope that she can stay healthy through this winter season of illness.
My due date was October 24th and we thought she would come earlier, but I guess she enjoyed hanging out in the comfort of my womb. We decided to have labor induced on Friday. A few weeks earlier, Eli, Joe, & Angelina all came down with what the Dr. suspected as the H1N1 virus. I was put on Tamiflu and told to keep my baby inside as long as possible. I guess I did too good of a job. Luckily, by the time she arrived, everyone was healthy.

My first car ride.

Angelina & Joe meet their new sister for the first time. They weren't allow to visit at the hospital because of the new restrictions in place because of the H1N1 flu.


My Mom was able to come out and stay with us for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, she was only able to visit with Faith for about 5 days because of her late arrival. We appreciated her help and we were sad to see her leave.

6 comments:

{amy} said...

So sweet!! Congrats!!! :o)

April Kennedy said...

Congrats! What a cutie! All squishy and pink.

Kristine said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting to hear when the new addition would arrive. She looks beautiful!

Kimberly said...

She is absolutely beautiful Rochelle!! I have had you in my thoughts often, and I am so glad to hear everything went well!!

Jodi said...

She is adorable! We have had the
H1N1 virus at our house too - so we'll be over to visit when we're all healthy! Please call if you need anything...car rides to or from school, etc...

Caroline Merrill said...

I know I'm late posting this, but congratulations!! She is so cute. Can't wait to hold her.