Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Artist...

This post is for my daughter Heather. I have noticed that each of my children are so different from each other & each one of them has different interests & talents. Heather loves art. It is her favorite class of the day. She actually mentioned that she would love to be an art teacher because her art teacher makes class so much fun. I just wanted to post a few of her drawings in honor of her & to let her know how proud I am of her & how much I Love her. She makes life so much more fun & interesting. One of Heather' favorite quotes..."If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail."
It is a picture of a boy going to school.

Heather loves cats & this is a drawing of a Snow Leopard.

1 comment:

B. Bentley said...

Wow- Good Job Heather. I wish that I could draw like that. I love the quote also.