skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Halloween!
This year for Halloween Sarah & Heather dressed up as characters from the Legend of Zelda game. Sarah was Link and Heather was Saria. Joe wanted to be Mario & Eli wanted to be Whyatt from the PBS program Super Why! Angelina was my sweet little kitty. Lately, I have mixed feelings about Halloween. Although I love to celebrate it, I dread the aftermath at our house after the candy is eaten. Ever since our son Joseph was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, our family has been following the Feingold diet. This diet prohibits eating anything artificial, i.e. artificial dyes, flavorings, & preservatives. 99.9% of all Halloween candy that is handed out fits into the forbidden category. However, this year was the first year that Eli was aware of Trick-or-Treating, so Kimball took the boys out to a small number of houses. Thankfully, the amount of candy they received was consumed in 2 days time. Now our house can get back to normal.
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm going to show my boys your girls' Zelda costumes, they'll be impressed! I'm glad you are blogging!
I am so happy you started blogging!! Your blog is great! Your kids look adorable, and I love the costumes! It was nice seeing you last week. I hope we can get together again soon.
I'm excited to be able to follow your blog; Mary Beth has one that is loads of fun. Jeanette
Post a Comment