I remember as a little girl, making snowflakes with my Dad. I always thought he made the prettiest snowflakes with little hearts and other shapes. One Day Joe was bored and I suggested that he make snowflakes. He had so much fun, that we decided to have a family snowflake night for Family Night. It was fun to see everyone's creativity. Mom didn't make a snowflake because she was making milkshakes. If you like the Frosty's that are served at Wendy's, then try this:
Use Breyers ice cream Vanilla Fudge Twirl and add some milk. You can add some chocolate syrup for a little stronger chocolate taste & blend. Yum!

2 comments:
Don't forget to post a pic of mom making the milkshakes now and then!!! :o)
That sounds like a great family activity. We'll have to try it. It would help Noah with his fine motor skills.
Post a Comment